viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

LAURA MARÍA ARANGO





My name is Laura Arango, I'm from Medellín but currently living in Buenos Aires Argentina because I'm studying literature here. I'm 22 years old and I like reading, watching movies, writing, dancing and listening to music. I live in a big crazy house with people from different parts of the world. My boyfriend, Ethan, is from the US. He studied Mathematics but he also likes to write, mostly essays and dialongs both with strong political content. Lennya is from Germany; she is a tango dancer and lives with her boyfriend Sergio who is both a musician and a dancer. There is also a man named Politi; he is a painter, The house is full of drawings and paintings made by him. We have a tiny cat named Ringo. It can barely walk but it's really cute. On the weekends we go to a very nice plaza that has very pretty trees and we hang out there while drinking wine, talking to our friends and listening to old tangos. There are usually people dancing in the street; it's very picturesque.

MARILYN ORTEGA


Hello my name is Marilyn Ortega Abuchar I have twenty years old, iam  living in the town of Turbo Antioquia, Study BA in English language  foreign, have a daughter of 2 years old and I work as a secretary of my father. My favorite hobbies are listening to music my genres  musical favorites are reggae and pop, I like going to the beach to swim and take on sun with my friends, most of the time I speakin the chat BBM  with my boyfriend franck , her living in Spain and talked all day, I love going to the park with my  daughter eating ice cream together and I also like to eat at my grandmother's house  every Sunday, in the evening I usually write a lot things that come to mind  and go to the field to draw things I see or what comes to my mind, I enjoy going to the clubs on the weekends and have a good time.

BEST FRIEND



This is my best friend Karina Marcela Mosquera has twenty-one years old, has a daughter. karina loves to go for a walk in the park with her daughter and occasionally go together, it's very good student really likes pedagogy wants to be a teacher of young children do not like going out at night or being alone is very good friend an excellent person.

MAGDA LIZETH QUEVEDO TRUJILLO





















My name is Magda  lizeth Quevedo trujillo, I have 22 years old, I was born on May 24, 1992 in the town of Tarqui Huila and currently live in  pitalito Huila.
I am studying a degree in English at the national open university and distance UNAD, has always loved English and I see it as an opportunity to train professionally , I also like painting and everything that has to do with the visual arts in my free time is very little, I like to read , watch TV and draw , I also like biking and visit my family , my family is the most precious treasure that I have , my parents wilman and sandra, my brothers sonia and omar and my nephew michael , they are the inspiration to continue day to day. In my life plan and get training included training as a professional in the area of English, to build a family, and God willing someday travel abroad to improve their language "the possibility of realizing a dream is what makes life interesting" Paulo Coelho.  Is why if we want to be what we dream to be, so we must fight and one day reach the reality of the dream.

BEST FRIEND















My best friend is Sonia, she's my sister, she lives in the same neighborhood where I live, in acacias; pitalito  Huila, she is tall, blond hair, brown eyes and has a son named Michael, he likes to play soccer and sports , is very friendly, simple, friendly, social and responsible, his favorite food is roast chicken is very honest and always supporting me and helping me is there on the problems that I have, she is to listen, it's always advised me and helps me vent. When I think failure  gives me hope She shares her sorrows and the good things that happen at home, loves music especially Bachata is my sister and my friend and I love her very much.

LEIDY PAOLA SANCHEZ




My name is LEIDY PAOLA SANCHEZ, I am seventeen years old, I was born on November 29th of 1996, so I am of medium height and I am slim. I have long blond straight hair. My eyes are brown, I am very friendly, funny but also very shy. I am studying a degree in English as a foreign language in CEAD PITALITO. I am from Pitalito, Huila currently I'm living with my parents, one sister and two brothers. In my free time I like to listening English music, romantic music, read books, and enjoy with my family and my boyfriend walks,I like to dance. My favorite sport is swimming, I love eating pizza, rice with chicken, ice cream, I drink coffee, I have two dogs also love pets live in rural areas where there are some very beautiful landscapes that fill my life with joy. My dream is to be an English teacher who can impart knowledge not only to the people of my country Colombia but also to other people in other countries, exchange cultures and learn more every day, fighting for my welfare and that of my family.


BEST FRIEND


My best friend is called Isan Hermida she lives in my neighborhood La Palma, and she lives with her parents. She has born in Pitalito Huila like me. She likes to read and do exercises. She has 20 years old, she has long, straight, brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, she is tall and thin, she likes playing sports and everything to do with having healthy lifestyle, she has cats. She is very funny and always is talking and laughing. She is humble and compassionate; I really care about her because she is a polite and sincere person, in other words she has a beautiful personality. However, she always listen me when I am sad or I have different problems in my house, or my boyfriend. I really love her.


ALIS YALILE PINEDA



My name is Alis Pineda Varela, I´m thirty nine years old.I am from Saboyá. I`m divorced I live in Bogota in the "Bello Horizonte" neighborhood. I have two daughters, their names are Stffany and Karol. And I love them. I´m a teacher at the Colombia Viva school. I´m a study of mathematics at the UNAD university. I live whit my daughters. I play basketball in my free time. I like going to the cinema on saturdays whit my daughters.


BEST FRIEND

Her name is Alejandra. She is 19 years old, She were born on chiquinquira.
She is studing at the  Catolica university. She study industrial engineering. She lives in Bogotá. She is my niece, She is shy. She is neat and clean . Her eyes are small and brown She is thin, her height is short, her hair is curly and long.
She likes sleep. Her hobbie is  go to cinema, she likes wear jeans and sneakers, She is a cheerful girl Her favorite animal are the turtles , she love the  chocolate sweets, she doesn't like pasta and fish. She has two sisters and a nephew, she has a pet, is a dog called sheila She is my favorite niece and I love her.







THANKS...

"Never consider the study as a duty, but as an opportunity to penetrate into the beautiful, wonderful world of knowledge".
Albert Einstein (1879-1955) 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario